The following methods are available to order a repeat prescription:
- In person - hand your repeat slip in to the surgery with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By email - to email@example.com.
- Online - via system one on line service
- Via a chemist - most of the local chemists have a collection & delivery service if required.
Prescriptions over the telephone
We do not take prescriptions over the telephone unless you are housebound or have special needs, you may order by telephone on 0121 357 3309. Please call after 10.00am.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow 48 working hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.